moodle-moppet

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My last wish....

Monday, 12 December 05,

I was awaked at 630am…..
By a loud shout….
I was blur and I don’t know what to do,
I know something was wrong…
Then I’m at the wrong place at the wrong time…

My view getting faded ,
Feel dizzy ,
I couldn’t move any single of my limb,
I just don’t have the strength,
The energy…

Then I was awaked,
By a word that never been said,
I saw her, lean beside my bed,
Sleeping, and sometimes …
Chatter prayers for my own sake,

I know she still care,
And always be there,
Tears flowing down her cheeks,
Crying for me…

I want to wipe of her tears,
But I still couldn’t move a bit,
How matter I tried,
But I just couldn’t…

13 December 2005

The next morning,
When I awake,
I saw her in sorrow,
Unhappy and crying,

Deep in my heart,
I don’t want her to cry for me,
I just couldn’t see her crying,
I just couldn’t….

I’m shock,
My body was so light,
I can move every inch of my body part,
And I was floating in the thin air,

And I just realize that….
I’ve left her alone…
Without saying Good Bye,
Or even Thank You ….

1 comment(s):

You in hospitalized right?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 09, 2013 2:32:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home