moodle-moppet

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

For you!

I got this poem from my dream,
Couldn’t sleep the whole night,
Thinking of you…
Buat ku berfikir,
Apakah salahku.

The whole night,
Waiting for the phone to ring,
Hope your name to appear on the screen,
Walau betapa ku tunggu,
Ia tetap tidak berdering.

The clock struck at three,
I still couldn’t sleep,
Missing your sweet hemmm,
Aku mahu dengarnya lagi,
Tolonglah jangan henti.

I couldn’t imagine,
My day without you near me,
You are my energy,
Tanpa mu disisi,
Tiada maknanya aku hidup lagi.

Once, I’ve decided to end my life,
God gave you, and that made me think twice,
You are a good listener, and also a problem solver,
Kau bersamaku tatkala nyawa ku dipenghujung,
Menemaniku walaupun ia membuatmu jemu.

Day by day, I’m happy to be with you,
You cheer me up, you make me smile,
Even though you’re sad, you’re broken inside,
Hadirnya aku moga dapat mengubati luka luka mu,
Pembawa cahaya buat lembaran baru hidupmu.

A promise from me to you,
Hanya kau yang dapat pisahkan aku dari mu,
Walaupun ajal mendampingi ku dulu,
Death will never make me say good bye to you,
I’ll always love you.
I’ll always love you!

September 1, 2006 113am

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home