moodle-moppet

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Why?

© copyright 2004 tehtarikcrew.com.my - all rights reserved

This is dedicated to everybody in the world,
you know, you gotta realise whats going on around you
stop and think about it, what you gonna do about it?
so.. stop.

tell me why why why
can someone tell me why, oh why?

why why why why must we hurt inside
why why why do we let the children cry
corruption destruction they never satisfied
denied by life's truth buried beneath blue skies
families split and fight,their love is stolen
like empty egg factories with their shells broken
people killing each other, war and poverty's token
lifes a gift give a 100% of your devotion
hate consumed minds with dark visions, lost ones are beaten
hate has taken over our cities and risen
now understand …….is non violent
peace and equality shall rule over our great nation.

tell me why why why (do all the people fuss and fight)
tell me why why why (is it so hard to do right)
tell me why why why (iron fist squeezing the world too tight)
can some one tell me why, oh why.
tell me why why why (i dont know)
can some one tell me why, oh why (I dont know, man)

look around you what do you see
people consumed with greed, philanthropists they're rare indeed
some are, conglomerates, and some are the governments
they spend billions on advanced weaponry, little of ridding poverty
and bigotry singling out religion race,
if its, one of its own it'd probably a quiet case
racial prejudice, another age old issue
these days its behind the scenes, not overtly superficial
isnt it , typical to find white collar criminals
siphoning off treasures but showing sales always minimal
they robin hoods, only stealing for the rich, not for the poor
claiming charity, straight into their pockets of that i'm sure now tell me why

I think we need to stop, look at the world we builiding
is this the mess, we want to leave for our children
got you taking what u want which is more than u need
flirting with disaster, friends with jealousy and greed
and you, fight over land and you fight over borders
you fight over oil and you fight over water
its dark days when fathers be molesting their own daughters
its a brave new world, a new world thats out of order
you got, lucifer whispering inna your ear
telling you God is somebody that you shoulod not fear
and everyday his voice is getting more clear
thats how i know that the end is near, so tell me why

So i survive in this capitalist crazy world
keeping one eye on the devil on upon my baby girl

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home