moodle-moppet

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

To da gal who I've done alot uf sacrifice -543-

copyright_fieque/straight2dapoint

"And death shall have no dominion.
Dead mean naked they shall be one
With the man in the wind and the west moon;
When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone,
They shall have stars at elbow and foot;
Though they go mad they shall be sane,
Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again;
Though lovers be lost love shall not;
And death shall have no dominion"

I keep myself awake at night
With the tormenting thoughts of you
Sing myself a lullaby
To distract me from what you put me through

But the songs are all the same
Only making me want to cry
I realize with this soft lullaby
It's you that made me want to die

With soft words I think of you
It's tormenting me, tearing me apart
A lullaby to remind me of
How you broke my heart

I want to just give up
Don't know how much more I can take
I hate this stupid lullaby
Reminding me of my heart break

Now I'll try to sing myself to sleep
So my thoughts will finally end
And then I'll dream of you
Goodnight are always not the truth

Drip, drop; blood trickles around,
Forms a puddle on the ground.
Sniff, sniff; wipe tears away,
But here I dont have to stay.
Clink, clank; knife falls from me,
Crimson sheets I already see.

Tendons cut; cant hold my knife,
Fresh start for a deceased life.
Close my eyes, no light for me,
Nothing I was and will always be.

I know i'm not perfect
that i wont deny
Whatever happened to just telling a white lie
i'm not asking for much
like the sky
But what I ask is that
you tell no lies
why i'm still alive
no one has to know

You were my antidote,
My tourniquet
Without you,
Everything turns to shit
And you left me here,
All alone,
With a broken home,
And a heart of stone
How could you leave me?
How could you lie?
You selfish bitch,
I hope you die!
I can't believe you really love him
You promised me there was no other
Just knowing that you're thinking of him
Makes me want to watch you suffer
But I'll just write another song
About how you hurt me again
And when I'm done, I'll track you down
And stab you to death with my fucking pen!
Because I thought that you cared
But you never did and you never will
And the saddest part is,
That I love you still
But I'm sick of your shit
And I'm glad you're gone
I should've known...

You were a bitch all along

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home