moodle-moppet

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I watch tale n time because she loves it
At first I look at it as an ordinary movie
About loves….
And I was wrong
It’s not just loves
It’s more than that
Tale n time or can I say talentime
Open my eyes
A new meaning of life’s
New hope
Something that
I and I’m alone can feel it
I cried,
And I Cried
Fate brought me to watch this movie
And she’s the one makes it happen

August 20, 2009
0139 Hours

4 comment(s):

wow~best ke cte tu?tgk kt cinema?

By Blogger Sibudaktembam, at Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:05:00 PM  

ermmm best jugak sbb message dia best... mcm bukan cerita malaysia yang typical typikal tu....

By Anonymous joshua, at Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:20:00 PM  

ouh.ok..shud put d muvie in d list la cmtu..setem pn org ckp best kn?

By Blogger Sibudaktembam, at Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:28:00 PM  

Owh memang patut ltk dalam list, sungguh mengayat hati, sampai buat org nanges....

setem tah..... tatau.... tak penah tgk.....

By Anonymous Josh, at Monday, August 24, 2009 1:25:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home